Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Our Love Never Fades, Always Grows

Our Love Never Fades, Always Grows September 2, 2014 By Good Boy's Mommy aka Always Wiggles' Mommy Even though this blogger format has changed and made it less user-friendly for me to post (thus thwarting several posts I've attempted to post over the past eight plus months), the love Wiggles Blue Heeler and I have is something that time only proves to strengthen. I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much that such love would grow stronger and more comforting as time went on ... but it was, and it is, and it has. Good Boy continues to thrive with God's and Wiggles' guidance from Heaven, and so do I. Thanks beyond all words to them both for these blessings! Prayers that I can get this effort to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment